Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

So for Christmas this year I got two great presents!

 #1- My drain came out! Let me just lay it out...it was the worst part of surgery and has been the bane of my existence the last 10 days.  I wasn't scheduled to get it out until the 8th of January which would have been pure torture.

#2- I have my first Chemo treatment scheduled! On January 10th I will receive my first round of TAC Chemo. This means I will take a steroid the Thursday, Friday and Saturday to help prep my body. I will receive the three drugs (Taxotere, Adriamycin, and Cytoxan) through my port over the course of 3-4 hours at the hospital. I will then follow up for the next 7 days with a daily shot to boost my white blood count. I will have one treatment every three weeks with the hope of getting 2 for sure possibly 3 in before baby is here in March.

Thank you all for your continued love and support! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!
Sherif Ellie is watching out for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment