As of 9/9 we would like prayer for the following
- The chemo would act fast in shrinking the liver lesions to quickly reduce pressure and therefore pain.
- I can continue to work a modified schedule at work without too much discomfort.
- Course of treatment has been set Battle Plan (12/6)
- Surgery on 12/13 went smoothly and I was home the next day (12/14)
- I start chemo 4 weeks after surgery, so will be able to get in 3 rounds of chemo before March (12/24)
- My chemo recovery is lasting about a week, allowing me two weeks to prepare for baby's arrival! (2/12)
- Ellie has been a champ! She likes to "help Mama because she has a booboo" and she knows that the doctor gives me a medicine that makes me tired. (2/12)
- Cora was born at 37 weeks 2 days! (3/1)
- Bone Scan came back negative!! (3/21)