Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Elisabeth Marie!!!

Four years ago this little peanut came into our lives and completely turned them upside down. 
While she is 4 going on 13, and has regular temper-tantrums and screaming fits, I can not imagine life without her. When she comes up to me and says "Mama, you're my favorite girl in the whole wide world" it melts my heart. Just like it does when she kisses her sister good night and says "I love you Cora" and then looks at me and says "she's so cute Mama" 


We celebrated her birthday yesterday with family and a few friends. It was a pretty mellow party as a week after chemo, I have little energy and lots of nausea. Ellie had a blast and says her favorite part was lollipops (she got to eat two in one day) and that her least favorite part was cake (though she likes to look at it and likes the idea of it, she doesn't like to eat it)
Look at her hands!
Making a wish
 This morning Ellie got into her new make-up and decided that we needed to make pancakes, so we did!
Beautiful in her new make-up
Making pancakes!


I love you Elisabeth Marie!! You are my favorite 4 year-old!




1 comment: