Tuesday, February 11, 2014

5 more weeks 'til Baby!


So Baby Sager should be making his/her big debut within the next 5 weeks! We saw the high risk OB yesterday and Baby S. is measuring at 5lbs 14oz, has plenty of amniotic fluid and is very active! I will no longer need to be monitored through ultra-sound as Baby S. is big enough to be delivered safely but will now be going in twice a week for a Non-Stress-Test (NST) to ensure that baby's heart is working properly and that baby is getting enough oxygen. This means that I will be at Kaiser every Monday and Thursday until baby is here. With as often as I am there, I think I should get a reserved parking spot!
I've started washing all of the baby things and getting everything organized in Baby's room.
Chemo recovery was a little different this time. I was feeling better sooner, but I think I over did it a bit so I was extra tired on days 5-7. I'm sure next time will be different yet as I will be 36 weeks pregnant.
On a happier note, my parents get back from their month long trip to Australia tomorrow! I hope they got a lot of rest, because soon they will have me, a rambunctious 3-year-old and a newborn keeping their hands full!

No comments:

Post a Comment