Friday, June 6, 2014

Radiation 1/3 done!

Today I had my 9th out of 25 radiation treatments. My skin is starting to look slightly sunburned on the radiated area but other than that I feel like I am getting back to my "normal" self. My energy is back, my taste buds are back, and no more nausea! I still have the neuropathy in my finger tips and my eyelashes and eyebrows are practically non-existent. The hair on my head is coming back very, very slowly.
Tomorrow I will participate in my first race as a survivor. I will be participating in the Relay for Life in La Habra as the Credit Union my mom just retired from did their fundraising in my honor. You can support me by donating using the following link
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=37314822&pg=personal&fr_id=57071

Here are updated pictures of the girls and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment