Sunday, March 16, 2014

Meg vs. Cancer Round 5

Friday (3/14) was my first Chemo without Baby S on board. It was a huge relief to know that there was absolutely nothing that could happen to Cora because of my treatment. 
My appointment was early which is nice because then I get home at a decent time to nap off the Benadryl. 
Like before I have to drink A TON!!! of water. BUT I no longer have a baby pushing on my bladder!!! This is fabulous news as it means instead of peeing every 20-40 minutes I can go every 1-2 hours, which leads to better sleep and feeling more rested than I did with Cora on board. 

This morning I got the call to set up my CT Scan which will be at 5:30 on Wednesday the 26th. I should get the results of the scan before my next Chemo appt on 4/4. 

Here are a few pictures of my favorite girls!
Keeping Cora entertained so Mama can sleep a little bit more.

Holding hands in the car

Tummy Time!

Good Night Snuggles

No comments:

Post a Comment